This Property is SOLD!
3865 Marsh Road, Garnet Valley, PA 19063
Contact US for More Details...
- Ready for Occupancy
- Taxes and Property Assessment will be determined by the County Board of Assessment after settlement. Approximate taxes are believed to be around $13,500.
- 3865 Marsh Road, Garnet Valley PA
- 4 BR, 2.5 BA, New Construction Home in Bethel Township, Garnet Valley, PA
- Many upgrades included in price including but limited to; granite countertops, stainless steel appliance, arched entryways into living room and dining room, coffered ceiling in dining room and master bedroom, rounded bullnose walls, gas fireplace, staircase with wood banister with iron spindles, 8 foot master bedroom closet, master bath (double vanity, whirlpool, and oversized shower with seamless glass door), hardwoods (foyer, living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast room), custom molding and so much more.
- Garnet Valley School District
- Offered at $525,000
- Very private level lot with wooded view in rear (Approximately .72 of an Acre)
- Granite Kitchen with Center Island
- 2-car Garage
- Floor Plans for New Construction 3879 Marsh Rd
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport
- Close to Many Area Attractions including Ridley Creek State Park, Glen Eagle Shops, Shops at Brinton Lake, Wegman's Market (coming Nov '15), Whole Foods Market, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, up-and-coming Granite Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores plus so much more.
For More Information on This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note here.