This Property is SOLD!
Contact US to be updated on Up & Coming Listings in Area!
Contact US for More Details...
30 W 6th Street, Media, PA 19063
*Please Note...Bonaventure Builders is also constructing a similar home on a larger lot in Upper Providence Township. Will be price around $725,000.
- YouTube Video of 30 W 6th Avenue
- Brochure for 30 W 6th Street
- 4 BR, 3.5 BA, New Construction Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Offered at $775,000
- 2-car Garage
- 2-story Entry Foyer
- Hardwood Floors, Custom Mouldings, Designer Light Fixtures and Recessed Lighting
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops and Center Island
- Mud Room with Built-in Cubbies with Access to Powder Room and Garage
- First Floor Family Room with Gas Fireplace
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Tray Ceiling, Walk-in Closet and Luxurious Bath with Marble Tile, Soaking Tub, Oversized Stall with Custom Glass and River Rock Floor, Double Granite Topped Vanity and Crystal Chandelier
- Three Additional Spacious Bedrooms (two with double closets, one with walk-in closet)
- Designer Hall Tiled Bath with Double Granite Topped Vanity
- Walkout Daylight Basement with Roughed in Plumbing for Full Bath
- Gas Heater and Central Air
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America's First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run...Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.