4 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath Colonial on 2+ Acres in Middletown Twp,
Glen Mills, PA
Middletown Township, Glen Mills, PA (Rose Tree-Media School District)!
- Brochure for 39 W Forge Road
- 4 BR, 5.5 BA, Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Wonderful Location on over 2-Acres of Ground
- Very Large Colonial with First Floor Study Suite (has office, full bath and sitting room with private exit to Deck...could be in-law suite)
- Master Suite with His-and-Hers Bathrooms, huge walk-in closet, coffee station and balcony
- 2-car Attached Garage
- Located Less than a Mile From the Up-and-Coming Promenade @ Granite Run
- Will be priced around $550,000
- Hardwood Floors
- Very Large Granite Kitchen with Access to Back Covered Patio
- Family Room with Brick Fireplace with Adjoining Sun Room
- Finished Basement
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America's First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run...Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.